Brought to you by the creators of Operation Flashpoint, Armed Assault (ArmA) will reacquaint gamers with the ultimate in realistic, combat gaming.
- Engine/Graphics. DX9 Engine incorporating many of the latest features, including High Dynamic Range rendering
- Reworked lifelike animations. Fully streaming game engine allowing extremely large environments loaded with various special effects.
- Environments. Environments are richly detailed and varied. New huge sized battlefield, new densely populated battlefield, dynamic weather and daytime simulation and ambient wildlife.
- Gameplay. Large selection of weapons and vehicles. Unique and proven combatant’s AI.
- New island containing large cities with many different, fully accessible buildings.
- ArmA’s campaign features a brand new story-line, with a modern day setting. Campaign’s setting and events inspired by real world events, military strategies and political doctrines.
- Updated controls and command interface.
- Open game architecture. Building on top of the successful Operation Flashpoint addon and modding support.
- Built-in scenario editor.
- Versatile object/vehicle animation system.
- Pentium 4 3 GHz,
- 1 GB RAM,
- graphic card 256 MB (GeForce 6800 or better),
- 3 GB HDD,
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
1 DVD – Gold Edition includes ArmA and it’s expansion pack : Queen’s Gambit