BRING THE LAKE INTO YOUR LIVING ROOM
Drop anchor on your couch and fish the day away as you navigate some of North America’s most entertaining fishing hot spots. Featuring amazing gameplay, realistic physics, and authentic fishing gear used by the pros, The Strike is the most advanced and fun fishing game ever.
- 111 Bass Pro Shops lures, 11 species of fish, 10 unique lakes, 10 tournaments, 9 awesome boats, 1 heck of a good time.
- Search for legendary fish in each lake or take a break and compete in boat racing and casting challenges
- Gameplay options for seasoned fisherman, first-timers, or hardcore gamers
- FISHING ROD CONTROLLER. Players feel like they are really casting into an expansive lake filled with fish using this extremely life-like fishing rod controller.
- ALL-GAMER APPEAL. Gamers of all levels will be happy with The Strike, as it offers four modes of entertaining and competitive gameplay.
- ADVANCED ENGINE TECHNOLOGY. The Strike uses the advanced Infernal Engine which provides incredible water effects above and below the water, real-time time–of-day light effects, high quality 3D fish models, and realistic fish and lure movements.
- AMAZING LAKES. Ten of North America’s greatest lakes are realistically depicted, so players can recognize key landmarks and find their favorite fishing spots.
- ADVANCED UNDERWATER WORLD. In The Strike, players experience advanced topography visuals neverbefore-seen in a fishing game.
- ABUNDANCE OF FISH. The Strike features a large variety of fresh water fish, including Largemouth bass, Smallmouth bass, Striped bass, and Kentucky spotted bass, Walleye, Northern and more.
- VARIETY OF EQUIPMENT. Players can tailor their equipment by going to the Bass Pro Shops in-game store to select lures, rods, and reels. Players can also win new boats by winning tournaments.
- STATISTICS. The Strike tracks players’ fishing data, ranging from the number of successful casts to the most popular lure.
- Pentium IV 2 GHz,
- 1 GB RAM,
- graphic card 256 MB (GeForce 8600 or better),
- 2 GB HDD,
- Windows XP/Vista/7