In KILLING FLOOR 2, players descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union, just one month after the events in the original KILLING FLOOR.
- KILLING FLOOR 2 ramps up the gore with a proprietary, high powered persistent blood system bringing new levels of fidelity to the genre.
- A multitude of varied playable characters await for players to choose.
- A 12 player PvP mode where two teams take turns playing Humans vs. Zeds in a pair of short matches.
- New enemies and fan favorites from the original game are back with expanded and smarter artificial intelligence.
- From modern militaristic assault rifles, brutal improvised makeshift weapons, classic historical guns, and off the wall “Mad Scientist” weapons, KILLING FLOOR 2 has a unique blend of killing tools that will satisfy any gamer
- Perks from the original game have been reimagined with more added to the fold.
- KILLING FLOOR 2 reinvents melee combat completely.
- OS: Win7 64-bit, Win8/8.1 64-bit
- Processor: Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66GHz or Phenom II X2 545
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTS 250 or Radeon HD 4830
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHz or Phenom II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 560 or Radeon HD 6950
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 50 GB available space
#_Horror #Zombie_Survival #Open_World