Call of Juarez is an epic adventure western themed FPS game. The player alternately assumes the roles of two distinct, antagonistic characters: a sneaking fugitive Billy and his hunter the reverend Ray. Apart from the highly interesting, emotional and psychological aspect of the link between the two characters, the player will experience a variety of gameplay with many differences whilst playing a particular character.
- Very serious approach to the Wild West theme and detailed reconstruction of the character and visuals of that times
- The use of physics and innovative simulation of fire, liquids, dust, smokes and gases to construct emergent gameplay
- State of the art graphics making use of the top technology graphics cards features on todays cards.
- Playing 2 distinct characters with different abilities and different gameplay
- Horseback riding and saddle shooting, gunfighter duels
- Using the whip to fight, move objects and move the player’s character
- Legendary weapons form the Gold Fever era and full akimbo mode for the hands on approach.
- Exhilarating storyline with full of twists and turns in this exciting Western Genre.
- Windows® 2000/XP/Vista/7,
- 2.2 GHz Pentium® 4, AMD Athlon™ 2400+, or 2.4 GHz Celeron or better (3 GHz Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 3000+, or 3 GHz Celeron or better recommended),
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended),
- nVidia: GF6600, ATI: Radeon 9800 or better video card,
- DirectX 9-compliant sound device,
- DirectX 9.0c or higher,
- 2 GB Hard Drive Space,
- Windows-compliant mouse and keyboard
#Open_World #_Stealth #_Gangster