Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion is single-player role-playing action in the world of the popular Elder Scrolls game. The Emperor of Tamriel has been assassinated and the killer still runs loose. Meanwhile, no heir sits on the throne. With no Emperor upon the throne, the gates of Oblivion open wide and demons invade. Your quest is to find the lost heir and place him on the throne, before demons destroy the land. Next-generation graphics with pixel-shader effects for high-definition TVs, creating lifelike towns & dungeons and the most realistic forests
- Create and play any character you can imagine, from the noble warrior to the sinister assassin to the wizened sorcerer.
- An all-new combat and magic system brings first person role-playing to a new level of intensity where you feel every blow.
- This groundbreaking AI system gives Oblivion’s characters full 24/7 schedules and the ability to make their own choices based on the world around them.
- In the Shivering Isles expansion, see a world created in Sheogorath’s own image, one divided between Mania and Dementia and unlike anything you’ve experienced in Oblivion.
- Battle the denizens of Shivering Isles, a land filled with hideous insects, Flesh Atronachs, skeletal Shambles, amphibious Grummites, and many more.
- The Knights of the Nine have long been disbanded. Reclaim their former glory as you traverse the far reaches of Cyrodill across an epic quest line.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7 (64-Bit)
- Processor: 2 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics: 128 MB Direct3D compatible video card and DirectX 9.0 compatible driver
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 4.6 GB
- Sound: DirectX 8.1 compatible
2 DVD – The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion GotYE includes Knights of the Nine and the Shivering Isles expansions.