Need for Speed SHIFT is an award-winning authentic racing game that combines the true driver’s experience with real-world physics, pixel-perfect car models, and a wide range of authentic race tracks. Need for Speed SHIFT takes players in a different direction to create a simulation experience that replicates the true feeling of driving high-end performance cars.
- True Driver’s Experience – A variety of visual cues delivers the true driver’s experience including a three-dimensional HUD that mimics driver head movement, inertia and G-forces.
- Driver Profile – What kind of driver are you? Driver profile tracks the player’s evolution as a race driver from event to event.
- Dynamic Crash Effect.
- Total Customization – Need for Speed SHIFT features a comprehensive customization option that lets the player tailor every aspect of the cars performance and styling.
- Photo-Realistic Cars – Nearly 70 licensed cars are available including the Pagani Zonda F, Audi RS4, and Porsche 911 GT3 RSR.
- OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 3) / Windows Vista (Service Pack 2) / Windows 7
- Processor: 1.6GHz Intel Core2 or faster/AMD X2 3800+ or faster
- Memory: (Windows XP) 1 GB RAM; (Windows Vista/Windows 7) 1.5 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 3.0*
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Hard Drive: 6 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Controller Support: USB Steering Wheel/Dual Analog Gamepad
#NFS Shift #Open_World #_Arcade