In the highly anticipated sequel to the 2005 game of the year, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Double Agent, play as a double agent spy for the first time ever. Take on dual roles of covert operative and ruthless terrorist, where your choices of whom to betray and whom to protect actually affect the outcome of your game.
- Play both sides and decide between opposing NSA and terrorists objectives.
- As you progress get access to upgraded prototype gadgets and weapons, like improved night vision, based on your choices and covert skills.
- Use realistic tactics, based on testimonies of actual undercover agents, to sabotage the enemies’ plans.
- Don’t blow your cover – Steal, destroy, kill, and evade the authorities.
- Go from Shanghai and Cozumel to America itself, where New York City and Los Angeles are threatened by the terrorists’ agenda of destruction.
- Conduct your missions underwater amidst churning ice floes, in a blinding sandstorm, or even sheathed in dust and smoke.
- Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor:3 Ghz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 3000 (3.5 Ghz Pentium 4 or Athlon 3500 recommended)
- System Memory:1 GB or above (1.5 GB recommended)
- Video Card:DirectX 9.0c-compliant, Shader 3.0-enabled 128 MB video card (256 MB recommended)
- Sound Card:DirectX 9.0c-compatible (EAX recommended)
- DirectX Version:DirectX® version 9.0c or higher
- Hard Disk:8 GB available hard disk space
#Tom Clancy #_Stealth