Become the most celebrated detective of all time: Sherlock Holmes! Use your impressive talents as a detective to solve six thrilling and varied cases: murders, missing persons, spectacular thefts and numerous investigations that sometimes lead you into the realms of the fantastic.
Will you follow your moral compass, or will you apply the letter of the law?
The great freedom of action in Crimes & Punishments allows you to conduct your investigations in the manner you deem appropriate. Use the 14 extraordinary skills of detection for which Sherlock is famous, choose the avenues of enquiry you wish to pursue, interrogate your suspects and, from your deductions, name the guilty parties… you can even determine their fate! The ramifications are far-reaching, and your decisions will exert a real influence through your reputation or the surprising consequences that will arise where you least expect them…
- Gather clues and interrogate suspects (failure to find all clues could lead to imprisoning the wrong person!)
- Lead 6 intense investigations, each with a variety of people and places involved
- Use Sherlock’s skills to examine countless details within each scene
- Write your own story with a variety of moral choices and outcomes
- OS: WINDOWS VISTA SP2/WINDOWS 7/WINDOWS 8
- Processor: AMD/INTEL DUAL-CORE 2.4 GHZ
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB 100% DIRECTX 9 COMPATIBLE AMD RADEON HD 3850/NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600 GTS OR HIGHER
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 14 GB available space
- Sound Card: DIRECTX 9 COMPATIBLE
#_Mystery #Crime #_Horror #Open_World #_Puzzle #_Historical #Point_Click