Nancy Drew®: Legend of the Crystal Skull is a first-person perspective, point-and-click adventure game. The player is Nancy Drew and has to solve a mystery. Explore rich environments for clues, interrogate suspects, and solve puzzles and mini-games.
Bruno Bolet was the proud owner of the “Whisperer,” a crystal skull rumored to protect its holder from almost any cause of death — except murder. When Bruno passed away, his nephew Henry came to wrap up his affairs, but he couldn’t find the skull among the clutter of the creepy Bolet manor. You’ll need to team up with Nancy’s best friend Bess Marvin to find this mystical artifact before it falls into the wrong hands! Dare to Play
- Play as Nancy and Bess Marvin
- Outwit Bruno’s pet iguana, alligator, and spider
- Infiltrate a secret society, unlock crypts, and collect glass eyeballs.
- Play arcade-style games — bowl, blast angry wasps, and dodge chomping teeth.
- Play Junior or Senior detective level and erase mistakes without starting over
- OS: Windows® XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 1 GHz or greater Pentium or equivalent class CPU
- Memory: 128 MB of RAM
- Graphics: 32 MB DirectX 9.0 compatible video card
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0
- Hard Drive: 1 GB or more of hard drive space
- Sound: 16 bit DirectX compatible sound card
#_Puzzle #_Mystery #Point_Click