1896, Great Britain: Henry Wood, a journalist who heard rumors of a village, that supposedly had undergone a curse, gets curious enough to check out the place for his latest anticipated newspaper story. Bringing Jacob, his nephew, coach boy, and intern journalist, and his friend and escort, Lieutenant Samuel Miller, on his trip to Hegis in order to uncover the truth.
However, he soon finds this to be a mistake and that he put his companions and himself in grave danger!
- A hair-raising story campaign with six entire chapters, each one with various scenarios and diverse settings
- A variety of different weapons including historically accurate guns and melee weapons
- Cinematic, animated and voice-acted cutscenes
- Point of View Freedom: the ability to change between the third and the first-person perspectives
- Wave-based survival mode with three breathtaking maps, you mind discover a few surprises when you’re at a higher wave
- Experience the huge region surrounding Hegis at different parts of the day and with different weather situations.
- Multiple Endings; Two within the game and the “Real” ending in the written story
- Epic and (very) challenging enemies
- Pugnacious Bosses to defeat
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1 64-bit
- Processor: Intel i5 Dual-Core CPU 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel i7 Quad-Core CPU 2.6 GHz or equivalent AMD CPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1050
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 5 GB available space