Dreamfall The Longest Journey, winner of multiple E3 awards as the best game in its genre, is the continuation of a saga that began in the award-winning The Longest Journey, considered to be one of the finest adventure games ever made.
- Unparalleled Gameplay Variety Never before has an adventure game brought this much gameplay variety! Use your brains or your brawn; sneak, fight or talk your way through the many challenges the game offers.
- Three Playable Characters Experience the story from three separate perspectives, and learn how their destinies blend together in an epic finale.
- Three Worlds Dreamfall spans three beautifully realized worlds, multiple chapters and a stunning amount of detailed locations.
- Unique World Interaction Bridging the gap between the classic point and click adventure game, where you could click on any given point at the screen, and the action adventure, where you need to move up to an object to interact with it, Dreamfall introduces the brand new focus field feature.
- Mature “Thriller”-type Storyline Dreamfall delivers a mature and compelling storyline that mixes the futuristic, fantastic and spiritual with a tale of murder, deceit and a conspiracy threatening our very existence.
- Stunning Sounds and Soundtrack Listen to an emotional and epic soundtrack in 7.1 surround.
- A game for everyone 50% of the players of the original The Longest Journey were women.
- OS: Windows XP (with service pack 2) only
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.6 GHz or AMD Sempron 2800+ or higher required. Intel Pentium 4 2.5 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 3500+ Recommended
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 128 MB with latest drivers.
- Hard Drive: 7 GB free disk space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound