Clandestine is a 2-player or singleplayer stealth/hacking game set in 1996. Asymmetrical co-op allows one player to take the role of the spy while a friend provides overwatch and assistance as the hacker, and unravel a post-Cold War espionage conspiracy.
- Single Player & Asymmetrical co-op: Play as the spy while a friend guides you through the missions or take on the role of the hacker to crack infrastructure and defeat security systems.
- A return to hard-core stealth games where the enemies are lethal and combat is unforgiving.
- A deep hacking system built around core stealth game mechanics, rife with options to manipulate the game world and mess with your enemies.
- Use social engineering in cooperative dialogue sequences to bypass security checkpoints and gain entry to restricted areas.
- Your actions won’t go unnoticed – the story will respond to how much evidence you leave in each mission and how many dead bodies you leave in your wake.
- OS: Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 or higher, AMD Phenom X3 8750 or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 280 GTX or higher, ATI Radeon HD 4870 or higher, 1 GB VideoRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 or higher, AMD FX-8350 or higher
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 660 or higher, ATI Radeon HD 7950 or higher, 2 GB VideoRAM
- DirectX: Version 11