Inspired by the classic point & click adventure games of yesteryear, Arkhangel The House of the Seven Stars is a story told through the eyes of a family that has recently moved to an isolated town in the frozen wilderness. Explore, unearth dark mysteries, solve puzzles, engross yourself with deep lore, and interact with a large cast of characters in this rich and layered narrative.
- 3D point & click adventure game created with Unity3D.
- Deep narrative with abundant lore to discover and absorb.
- Gorgeous environments in a moody and atmospheric world.
- Large cast of characters to interact with.
- Cinematic, live orchestral musical score by composer and conductor Chad Seiter (ReCore, Super Lucky’s Tale, Star Trek, FRINGE, Lego Jurassic World, The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild).
- Direct tie-in to the tabletop game, The Great Nameless.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: i3 Core @ 2.90 ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
- Storage: 5 GB available space
#_Mystery #_Horror #Point_Click